有关超市购物英语对话

来源:范文范 1.22W

有关超市购物英语对话

有关超市购物英语对话一

Stocker: Can I help you find something?

上货工人: 你在找什么,我能帮忙吗?

Meg: Yes, I'm looking for coffee.

梅格: 好,我在找咖啡。

Stocker: That's on aisle 3. Let me show you where it is.

上货工人: 咖啡在三号走道。我带你过去吧。

Meg: Thanks. Hmm, I don't see the Jitters brand that I normally buy.

梅格: 谢谢。嗯,我没看到我平常买的 Jitters 牌咖啡。

Stocker: It looks like we're out of stock. We should get another shipment next week.

上货工人 :看起来已经脱销了。下星期我们应该会再进货。

Meg: Okay, I'll check back. I'm also looking for the Fructose brand soda, but I didn't see it in the soda aisle.

梅格: 好吧,我回头再买。我还要买 Fructose 牌的汽水,但在汽水区我并没有看见这个牌子。

Stocker: I'm afraid that's been discontinued. Their parent company no longer makes soda.

上货工人: 恐怕已经停止销售了。他们总公司不再生产汽水了。

M eg: Really? I love Fructose soda. How about the Mushy brand bread? I didn't see it when I checked the bread aisle.

梅格: 真的吗?我爱喝 Fructose 汽水。那么 Mushy 牌的面包呢?刚才在面包区我也没有看见它。

Stocker: We no longer stock the Mushy brand. There were so quality control issues at the company, so we've pulled all of their products from the shelves. Can I help you find anything else?

上货工人: 我们不再进 Mushy 牌面包的货了。这个公司出现了质量问题,所以我们将他们所有的商品都下架了。还有什么需要我帮您找的吗?

Meg: No, I guess I'll just have to try some new brands. Oh, yes, do you carry Worm organic apples?

梅格: 不了,我想我不得不尝试一些新品牌了。啊,你们有 Worm 牌的有机苹果吗?

Stocker: We normally do, but they're out of season right now. We won't have any until early summer.

上货工人:平常有,但现在已不是产这种苹果的季节了。直到夏初才会有货。

Meg: All of this shopping and I have nothing to show for it. I guess I'm going home empty-handed.

梅格: 今天出来购物,一点成绩都没有。我想我要空手回家了。

Stocker: We do have chocolate cakes and cookies on sale.

上货工人: 我们店里的巧克力蛋糕和饼干正在促销。

Meg: I'm there!

梅格: 我就在这里!

热门标签